If you had to grade your year, what would it get?
I’ve been pretty pleased with 2014.
My health has been good (slight issue with plantar fasciitis, but nothing in the grand scheme of things)
My blog has grown considerably – Thank you guys – your support is amazing and I love you all.
My business turnover has doubled (not a big ask considering where it started from, but I’m still very pleased)
My partner and I have spent some great time with each other (including a fantastic meal or 5 along the way)
Our dog is getting old, but we have been lucky enough to enjoy her for another year.
I have learned new things (creating websites, seo, hypnotic language patterns, marketing strategies, working with Parkinson’s Disease and much much more)
I have overcome obstacles.
I’ve held parties.
I’ve laughed with friends.
I’ve eaten more than is good for me 😦 but really enjoyed it 🙂
I want to have a great year in 2015 too.
I want to set goals so that I have things to achieve, but I also don’t want to set too many expectations as part of the joy of living is going where the wind takes you…so here goes
1. I want to improve my fitness – maybe start pilates.
2. I want to double my turnover for the business again.
3. I want to have over 1000 followers on my blog.
4. I want to enjoy spending time with my partner, my dog and my friends.
5. I want to learn a new skill that will help someone else.
6. I want to change one thing each month that will improve mine or someone else’s life.
I’d love to know how your year has been and what plans you have for next year – and if I can help in any way – let me know!
Thank you 2014, you’ve been great.